- Another Rehabilitation of Afghanistan Project 30 November 2013 Recently started project will be turned over at the of 2013.
- New Contract with Polyus Equipment Provision 20 March 2013 Located about 400 km away from the sea port of Magadan in the Far East of Russia, Natalka is one of the largest undeveloped gold deposits in the world.
- Project Turnover 28 July 2010 Members of the Afghan Police was happy to move on these sites, equipped considering the today's standards.
- Project Delivery Zurmat / Afghanistan 30 January 2011 Proccea had successfully delivered a new site to ANP in Zurmat / Afghanistan. 385 Police officers currently started living the new buildings.
- Project Delivery Sharana / Afghanistan 16 February 2011 Proccea had successfully delivered a new site to ANP in Sharana / Afghanistan. 360 Police officerscurrently started living the new buildings.
- Tripoli Office is Opened 01 September 2010 Proccea has opened an office in Tripoli.
- The Facility Ready For Turnover 28 August 2010 Modern and conventional construction methods on Afghan construction sites was completed and the facility ready for turnover
- JV Agreement Signed With Ariana Resources PLC 27 September 2009 On 10th of July Proccea signed the JV Agreement with Ariana Resources PLC., a London Based exploration and development company focused on epithermal gold-silver and porphyry copper-gold deposits , to...
- New Contract in Ankara 14 October 2010 Proccea had been awarded with a new Contract in Ankara. Proccea will construct 30.000 sq mt offices for Ankara Grup Nakliyeciler A.Ş.