Natalka Russia Gold Mine
NATALKA RUSSIA GOLD MINE, MAGANDAN,RUSSIA
Subcontractor to TOMC
- Structural Steel Design
- CIL Columns Design and Equipment Supply
- ADR Plant Design and Equipment Supply
- Reagent Plant Design and Equipment Supply
- Automation System Design and Equipment Supply
- Quality Documentation
- Start-up & Commissioning
Located about 400 km away from the sea port of Magadan in the Far East of Russia, Natalka is one of the largest undeveloped gold deposits in the world. The mine is expected to have the processing capacity of 10 mln tonnes of ore and approximately 500 thousand ounces of gold production annually at the launch of its operations. Following a stage by stage increase of the mill throughput to 40 mln tonnes of ore annually, Natalka may potentially expand its production up to 1.5 mln ounces of gold per year.
BENEFITS TO CUSTOMER
- On Schedule Manufacturing, Delivery
- High Quality Goods and Latest Technology
The project consist of 6 tone carbon capacity ADR plant Acid wash through to refinery, cascading CIL unit including 370 m³ each 10 tank and 8 reagent preparation units. As we CH Consultants have done basic and detail engineering as well as had procured all equipment.
Polyus Equipment Provision